For educational Institutions with Vision
During the covid-19 pandemic, many positive experiences were gained – at first not entirely voluntarily – conducting online events in general and online conflict resolution in particular. Since then, the topic of online mediation has been increasingly included in the curricula of mediation training courses or offered as a advanced training module. Soft skill topics related to online communication are also much in demand in vocational training programmes and at universities.
You would like to integrate the topic of online mediation or a related topic into your vocational training or offer it as an in-house training? Do you need a special format for a specific target group? Book me as a lecturer on the topics of online mediation, online conflict moderation, online negotiation, online training for impulse lectures, workshops or weekend seminars – online or face-to-face.
I am also happy to support you in didactic conception for a specific content or a specific target group!
My Topics & Teaching Content –
In Online or Presence Format
- Introduction to mediation (1 day)
- Advanced training in online mediation (2 days)
- Basics of online moderation (1/2 day)
- Online moderation of large groups (1/2 day)
- Being authentic and present in the virtual room – use of voice and webcam (1/2 day)
- Conflict moderation for managers (1-2 days)
- … further topics on request
(Contents and scope can be adapted)